Terms and Conditions: Table Bookings
• All bookings will be confirmed within 4 working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking from LexisNexis please contact Alma Watson 020 8652 8026.
• Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Invoice payments must be received by LexisNexis within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
• Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
• A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
• It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
• Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 19 April 2017 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%. If you cancel after 19 April 2017 no refund will be given.
• If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
• Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
Reed Business Information
Quadrant House, The Quadrant
Tel 020 8652 8583